What User Data We Collect and What We Do With It.
(As updated September 30, 2022)
East Metro Health District Medical Reserve Corps, Inc., is referred to hereafter in this policy as MRC GEM.
MRC GEM appreciates and respects our members and does our best to protect their privacy and the privacy of all visitors to our website.
The only information MRC GEM collects from you on our website is:
1. Information entered on your initial membership application.
2. General statistics about access to and use of our website may be collected, but with no individually-identifiable information.
Personal information submitted by members is used:
1. to confirm requirements, licenses, certifications, and background checks.
2. to conduct, include you in, and communicate with you about MRC GEM business, activities, deployments, missions, assignments, training, and other programs.
3. for any other purpose required to permit your inclusion in MRC GEM activities and programs.
MRC GEM will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties outside the scope of MRC activities, missions and assignments. All members of an MRC GEM specialty team may be provided with a list of that team’s members and contact information (emails and/or phone numbers) for team-specific use only.
Other than for the purposes outlined above, personal information will not be disclosed to other MRC GEM members without your permission.
We will provide information to law enforcement agencies if required to do so by law.
If you have any questions or concerns, email email@example.com or send written correspondence to:
2700 Braselton Hwy, Ste 10-193
Dacula, GA 30019-3262
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
MRC GEM is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. MRC GEM has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing technologies and software which help safeguard all the information we collect.
Links to Other Websites
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. Be sure to review this policy regularly.